Current and Future Cougars
Basketball League Information
- Evergreen Parks and Recreation. Website: http://www.evergreenrecreation.com. Winter leagues for 2nd - 7th grade.
- Gold Crown Competitive Basketball. Website: https://www.goldcrownfoundation.com 6th-8th Grade. Tryouts held in October for Evergreen teams. Overseen by EHS Girls Basketball program. Winter league (Nov-Feb). Two games per week starting in January. Approximately $275 per player. FYI: Cheryl Newhall, email@example.com
- Green Mountain Competitive Basketball. Website: http://www.gmaybb.com . Spring and Winter Leagues for 3rd-8th grade.
- 3on3 March Madness League. Website: http://www.gmaybb.com . Maximum of 6 players. $275/team. Games only held on Friday nights. March through mid April. Girls 2nd through 8th grade. Great fun!
- JamBall. Website: http://www.jamball.com . Has Fall and Spring leagues. Also, camps and clinics.
- EHS Basketball Camp. Cost $80. June 25-28th. Incoming Girls 3rd-9th Grade, 9am-12pm Registration Form: Flyer.doc
- Most of the Colleges in the area hold a summer camp. There are a few listed here:
- Colorado School of Mines. For more information click here.
- Denver University. Elite Camp for 9th - 12th grade on June 14-15. Jr. Elite Camp (grades 6-9) is June 20-21. Day camp for 1st-6th grade on June 23-26. For registration info click here!
- B&B Basketball Academy. SUMMER ACADEMY CAMP for more info: For more info click here.
A year round training academy held at Colorado School of Mines. WINTER HOLIDAY CAMP in December. Check out website: http://www.bandbbasketballacademy.com.
- CU Basketball Camp. Elite Camp, ages 14-18, June 18-19. Little Dribblers Camp, ages 5-9, June 20-23. Individual Camp, ages 9-14, June 20-23. Shooting Camp, Ages 8-18, June 24th. To register: Colorado Buffs Sports Camps